The opinions expressed in this presentation are the author’s own and do not necessarily reflect the view of the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners.
In this entertaining presentation, attendees will learn what dentists REALLY need to hear and how to go about working with them as a hypnotherapist, directly from the author of the best-seller: HYPNODONTICS and founder of Hypnodontist.com
- The 3 biggest mistakes most aspiring Hypnodontists make and how to avoid them
- Getting your first referral
- Multiple uses for hypnosis in the dental office
- What does each role do and need to hear in order to want to work with you? (RDH, RDA, DDS, etc.)
- How to put on the perfect Lunch & Learn
Juan Acosta is the founder of hypnodontist.com and author of the best-selling hypnotherapy book: Hypnodontics. He speaks at dental and hypnosis trade conferences about his work inside multiple dental offices, with several thousand patients and hundreds of dental professionals.