Standing Advisory Committees
1. Conference/Events— works on planning and organizing the annual ACHE conference and other events, making recommendations for review and approval by the Board
2. Education/Training—works on ensuring that ACHE’s high standards in the field of hypnotherapy education continues to be upheld and maintained, making recommendations for review and approval by the Board
3. Ethics—works to ensure the ethical practice and standards of ACHE as outlined in the Code of Ethics. Reviews and reports to the Board on any concerns from members or complaints about members which are received by the administrative office and referred to the Committee by the Board.
4. Finance—establishes appropriate financial and accounting procedures for auditing the ACHE books annually. The Finance Committee should develop an annual budget under the direction of the Executive Director, for review and approval by the Board.
5. Governance—reports to the Board on recommending updates and amends the Bylaws and other governing documents of ACHE
6. Marketing— works on developing and producing social media content for website and Facebook page and other media (if appropriate); works on promoting and advertising upcoming educational opportunities, all budget and overview of content to be approved by the Board
7. Membership—works on membership retention and growth through outreach and support, making recommendations for review and approval by the Board.
- Participation on an ACHE Committee requires approval by the Board of Directors. To apply to serve on an committee, please complete the form below, along with submitting your bio to email@example.com
- Applicants will be screened for any conflict of interest.
- We ask for a commitment of one year, an agreement to attend meetings and work to accomplish the mission of the committee.