Friday, March 22, 2019
Presentation • 4:00 pm – 4:50 pm
This presentation takes an empowering and inspiring look at the incredible potential of our own minds to create lives of meaning and purpose. As Murphy’s Law professes, when our attitude is negative we tend to manifest the negative. The converse is a powerful demonstration of the mind’s power: when our attitude and focus is positive we tend to manifest the positive. Randal will discuss various ways to increase our effectiveness at reframing, creating positive expectancy and helping facilitate outstanding results with our clients, including by increasing the effectiveness of our post-hypnotic suggestions.
• Why Churchill-Canfield’s Law is tremendously more accurate than Murphy’s Law.
• Why embracing Churchill-Canfield’s Law is effective in helping us and our clients achieve our goals
• The value of transforming our habits of taking so much for granted
• How to help our clients and ourselves more thoroughly reframe and focus on the positive
• How to create more powerfully effective post-hypnotic suggestions
Randal Churchill is past ACHE President. He is founder of Hypnotherapy Training Institute, one of the original licensed hypnotherapy schools (1978). He is author of the award-winning texts, Regression Hypnotherapy and Become the Dream, and Catharsis in Regression Hypnotherapy. http://hypnotherapy.com