Note: After purchasing your videos, log into your account with your email address and the password you provide at checkout. You will see a list of all videos on the right side. Click on the name of the video(s) you purchased. You will only be able to view the videos you purchased.
Online Class Investment
Online videos are non-refundable
ACHE Members $249
Online CE Course: Hypnotherapy Refresher
12 CE hours
Rental only – 30 days to view
Have you been away from hypnotherapy for awhile? Perhaps you took training as a retirement option. Now that you’re ready to see clients, do you lack confidence?
Or perhaps you simply need a fresh approach – something that differs from your original training. It is always helpful to train with a new instructor
If so, this hypnotherapy refresher course has been designed just for you. After reviewing the basics in the comfort of your own home, you can confidently start your practice or infuse your practice with new ideas.
Course Description: Covers inductions, guidelines for choosing an induction, deepeners, convincers, the initial interview, follow up sessions, sample forms and much more! Lecture and demonstrations of techniques.
- Pre-requisite: basic training in hypnosis.
- Included in your course:
- Misconceptions about Hypnosis
- Benefits of Hypnosis and Common Goals
- Physical Signs of Trance
- Steps for Successful Induction of Trance
- Guidelines for Choosing an Induction
- Suggestibility Tests, Convincers, Deepeners
- Demonstrations of techniques: Inductions, Pre-induction Interview, Follow-up Session
- Laws of Suggestions
- Ten Rules for Structuring Therapeutic Suggestions
- Help with Analytical Types
- Anatomy of a Session
- Applications of Hypnosis
- Scripts: Stress, self-esteem, confidence
Instructor: Katherine Zimmerman is an internationally-known author and speaker, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Reiki Master, and EFT Practitioner with a private practice. She is the Director of the California Hypnotherapy Academy offering CE courses and an independent study program. In practice and teaching since 1989.