HypnoCoaching for the Special Needs Client – Rachel Raucher
Have you wondered how you can utilize your skills as a hypnotist to better assist the special needs client? Have you been confronted with and confounded by how to reach those clients with processing difficulties, attention issues, and learning disabilities? We know that not all brains are the same and we need to know how to adapt our skills to better reach those who are wired differently. Rachel has developed a very effective and skillful blend of coaching, hypnosis, and explicit skills training. Working with special needs individuals represents a new, emerging market for hypnotists and hypnotic coaches.
• Differences between coaching, hypnosis, and Hypno-Coaching
• Utilizing coaching strategies with special needs clients
• Role of NLP and hypnosis with special needs clients
• Role of associated therapies and techniques: EMDR, Edukinesthetics, BrainWorking Recursive Therapy (BWRT) and mindfulness, meditation, and yoga
• How to market and package your services, including offering long-term coaching of the special needs client as well as stress management for the caregiver, parent coaching, and work on self-forgiveness for the parent/caregiver
Rachel holds advanced degrees in Psychology and Special Education. After twenty years as a therapist and special needs educator, Rachel became a certified hypnotist. She currently runs a successful business in which her case load is over fifty percent special needs adults and children. Seeing a tremendous need within the special needs population for the benefits of hypnosis, she has developed a very effective and skillful blend of coaching, hypnosis, and explicit skills training to help her clients move to a higher level of independence and functioning.
Instant Access – 30 Days to view
Online videos are non-refundable
Not all 2016 Conference videos are available.