Gut Directed Hypnosis for IBS, Eva Clark
Sunday, March 24, 2019
Presentation • 9:30 am – 10:20 am
Hypnosis has been researched for its use with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) for over 30 years. It has proven to be most effective with the hardest cases that do not respond to pharmacology. The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence in the UK actively recommends its use for those cases.
This presentation will help you understand how the mind effects the digestive system and the three key areas to cover in the basic IBS protocol.
• Understand what IBS is and isn’t.
• Learn about the main researchers in Gut-directed Hypnosis
• Understand how the mind affects the digestive system
• The three main points a basic IBS protocol should cover
• Learn one instant relaxation technique
Eva M Clark directs the nonprofit, MINDbasedHealing, that provides leadership in the development and application of mind-based practices to effectively treat the psychosocial factors behind Chronic Disease. She teaches “Medical Hypnotherapy for Chronic Disease” to clinical hypnotherapists and NLP practitioners. Mindbasedhealing.org