Hypnosis for Chronic Pain Control – Patrick Coleman
100 Million Americans have chronic pain. Opioids and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications become the drug treatment of choice for chronic pain. An estimated 20% of American adults state that chronic pain interferes with sleep. Prescription pain medication overdoses killed 15,000 people in 2008. Hypnosis is an effective drug-free treatment that can offer immediate and lasting pain relief.
Attendees will learn:
• Rapid induction techniques
• Pain management with psychoanalgesics
• Hypnosis for improved sleep patterns
• Individualized pain management techniques based upon your practice setting (dental, childbirth, headaches, muscle and sports pain)
• Client centered self-hypnosis for pain management
Patrick learned hypnosis at 9 years old to control pain from a serious jaw injury. He is a second generation clinical medical hypnotherapist, specializing in noninvasive pain control and behavior modification.
Instant Access – 30 Days to view
Not all 2016 Conference videos are available.